Friday, September 3, 2010

Architecture Read

As I've mentioned in earlier posts, my wife loves to cook (she's phenomenal by the way) and I obviously love architecture. She's a huge fan of author Michael Pollan, most well known for his writings on food, specifically The Omnivore's Dilemma, and the sweet thing picked this book up for me. It's his take on the history of the craft of building and how it connects to our minds, bodies and the natural world. We are going away this weekend and I'm taking this along. I'll let you know how it is. Have a great holiday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. This looks like a good read? Did you read it and what did you think? I bet you would enjoy "The Cliff Walk" by Don J. Snyder. You can buy it on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails