Friday, October 15, 2010

Seattle Sis

Big Sis is in town from Seattle for just a couple days. It's kind of a haul either way so we don't see much of her or her family. Anyway, it got me thinking about Seattle architecture (she's a sucker for cool architecture and is always emailing me links) and I came across this space that this Seattle architect utilizes for his office. Perfect little home office.


It was once a single car detached garage. I thought he did a sweet job bringing in the natural light with the large french doors and the skylights. A cozy little space but he did a nice job with custom shelving and built-ins for all his collectibles and references. I can totally see this on a rainy Seattle day.

Have a good weekend.


photos via Seattle Homes & Lifestyles magazine

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT is a great home office. I love the natural light it would allow in...much needed for a Seatlle base I would guess.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails