Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cool Kitchen

A few things I really like about this kitchen. It has volume, character and it's just not overdone.

I'm a big fan of the subway style tile. I just think it's timeless and can be used so many different ways. These are just sweet. I like the pattern they ran with as well as the classic color, size and the dark grout.

The stainless steel counter tops are a nice alternative along with the matching shelves. It ties in very well with the bold statement that both the range and hood make. I also like the way they used two different colors for the base cabinets on either side of the range. It's just enough to make it work and not seem weird or out of place.

Architecture by Holder Design and photos by John Merkl

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails