Monday, May 23, 2011

Food Shop Design


A little food on my mind to kick off the week. As I've mentioned in the past, the wife is a crazy good, badass cook and super passionate about food in every way so from time to time I'll find myself looking for design inspiration via the food industry. This is an organic chain of stores/cafes from the UK called Daylesford Organics. They too are passionate not only about the food they produce but also they way they put it out there. A nice rustic vibe to the exterior of their store front with the mix of cobble and field stone.



The clean, light and straightforward design is carried on through the interior of their shops.

photos via Contemporist

1 comment:

  1. Design and Food..what's not to love about that! One of the best places I've eaten (in terms of food, and perfect architecture in my eyes):
    http://www.thefoodbarn.co.za/restaurant.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails